Survey & Consultancy
All industrial objects, ships and offshore platforms are required to have an asbestos risk assessment. If risks are present owners/tenants need to have an asbestos risk management plan with implemented steps and procedures to reduce or remove these risks. This plan has to be reviewed and evaluated over time.
Survey and Consultancy
Within the field of dangerous materials and substances we provide certified or accredited surveys, monitoring programs, risk evaluations and advice. Our surveyors are fully certified to conduct their surveys on and offshore, during (dry)docking or in operation offshore.
A variety of services:
- asbestos / HazMat survey & consultancy
- monitoring programs
- risk assessments and advice
- management plans & policies
- plans of action for removal or demolition
- tender scopes
- supervision or project management during removal and remedial works
- asbestos safe certification
- IHM database
- HazMats include: Hexavalent Chromium (Chroom-6), PFOS, HBCDD, PCB and ODS
All services are combined with web based data services and suitable education and training.
Our headoffices are situated in Rotterdam but we are backed by an employability at national and international level. Thanks to this vast network of trained surveyors we can assure fast response times wherever you are situated, minimizing your downtime! Next to that we are certified by Rina and DNV-GL. In addition we are proud to say that we are a preferred supplier for Bureau Veritas and Lloyds Register.